A partner for the health industry
The operating costs for a hospital throughout its life cycle constitute 75 to 80% of overall costs. Apleona HSG Facility Management improves the financial situation of a hospital with qualified responsibility for secondary processes in daily routines. We can thus improve competitiveness of the hospitals we operate in the highly competitive health market.
On site, we are always aware that we are taking responsibility for the well-being and health of fellow humans with our services. This sensitivity and our technical expertise make us the established partner for successful hospitals and health care facilities.
We establish a harmonious and perfectly functioning environment, ensuring the best possible conditions for health and medical services with services including the following:
- Catering to meet patients' increasingly demanding requirements
- Cleaning concepts based on the requirements of the Robert Koch Institute, implemented by highly qualified hygiene professionals
- Innovative service concepts: Our experts take a critical look at hospital procedures and structure interlinked tasks
- Operation of complete building systems (all disciplines)
- Provision and disposal of special gases
- Maintenance of x-ray and other medical equipment
- Round-the-clock help desk.
Our networked facility management services have now convinced many clinics: over 200 customers from the healthcare sector across Europe trust in the solutions from Apleona HSG FM, including:
- Alfried Krupp Hospital, Essen
- Berlin Trauma Center
- Lippe district clinics, Detmold
Apleona HSG GmbH
An der Gehespitz 50
Phone: +49 6102 45-3400
Fax: +49 6102 45-3499